About the role
Floorball New Zealand is looking for a National Team manager for the 2020 World Floorball Championships campaign. The manager will work closely with Jane Bertschinger, the head coach. Jane will lead, train and coach the team through to the World Cup Championships in May 2020. The team manager will support the head coach with administration, organisation and team management.
- WFCQ training camp: Sweden from 24th April
- World Floorball Championships: Uppsala, Swenden from 6th – 10th May 2020
The successful applicant will have:
- A real passion for Floorball and the development of individual players as well as a positive team culture and spirit
- A strong dedication to work with young and developing players and help them become a strong part of future National teams
- Very good organisation and communication skills to work effectively with the head coach and to liaise with players, parents, IFF, other countries and local organisers.
- A positive and supportive attitude to inspire and encourage all players
Registration of Interest:
A full role description can be downloaded here